Friday, May 2, 2008

LCCS--Where's That?



This is the question that I have got more than I can handle. Or wait, how about the old...that is so far away, and random. What made you decide to go there? I will briefly answer those questions. Lincoln Christian College is where I am going to school in the fall. It is in Lincoln, Illinois. No, I have not been there to visit. That does not sound like me and it is a huge leap of faith, I know. My good friend Jeff Henson tells me daily that he should have a camera crew follow me to school and it will be like the Simple Life with Paris Hilton. I hear they don't have mountains, that will be strange fa sho. I decided to go there because while I was in Mexico some random guy that goes to LCCS told me to. Just kidding. All I can say is that it is where I am supposed to go. Sorry I cant give you a better story there. Its far, yes, but I think it will be good for me to experience something other than the lights of Vegas. I can't wait to bring some party to the little Podunk town of Lincoln.

No comments: