Friday, February 20, 2009

decisions

This seems like a theme for life. Decisions will always have to be made.
I remember this summer when I had to figure out which school to go to. Since I was little I had planned on going to OSU.
Plans Fail.
I ended up all the way across the united states.
Plans Change.
I am so thankful to for the decisions that led me to where I am.
New Plans Succeed.
Summer is coming and jobs are being lined up... or so I hear.
Decisions Are Hard.
Indiana, Las Vegas, Reno, Illinois, Texas, Pondo
How To Decide?


Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

3 comments:

Emily said...

the decision of what shoe to buy is much more fun...you will figure it out you always do. whatever you feel peaceful about it what you should do! keep me updated!

Amanda said...

yes shoes are much much more fun. I will let you know as soon as I know anything

Spaghetti Brained said...

I am the worst at decision making! i over think everything!!
I hope they are easier to come by for you. I'm sure you'll make the right one. I mean... you are at lincoln!
<3