Sunday, March 29, 2009

its going to hurt

Does it hurt?
Yes
The rain came and the storms of this life hit me hard
The rain went away after a while but the night brought hail
No rainbow, just dark lonely hail
The morning brought snow
Somehow through the blankets of glistening snow I find hope
Hope that it will melt
Knowing that under the snow is life and life abundantly
Will I hurt tomorrow?
Yes
I have become something that not even I can love
The mirror reflects the ugly unhappy morose version of a girl
A girl who loved sports and life and having a good time
I will not settle until I find that girl
You ask if I will live?
Yes.
I will believe in myself and all that I am
Knowing that there is something inside me that is greater than any obstacle.
I will not stop loving him
And I pray that one day he will give that love another chance.
Until then...
i WILL find myself

No comments: