Friday, October 24, 2008

Before I'm Done

I'm not sure anyone cares to read this, its more for me to remember it I guess. They are not in any order.

my bucket list:

-take that road trip with my best friend
-be someone's role model
-change someone's life for the better
-read the bible cover to cover
-skydive
-swim with dolphins
-go off the Niagara Falls in a barrel
-be an awesome mom and wife
-play piano and sing at the same time
-attend a US Open tennis match
-travel to places like Paris, London, Calcutta, Great Wall of China...and many more
-shave my head... don't ask
-be in two places at once
-build an official tree house
-see aurora borealis with someone special

5 comments:

Alicia Faye said...

i like.

Andrew said...

I love the list. Glad you stole my idea.

Trev said...

I like it all except the shaving your head part...just sayin.

Emily said...

I can not believe that you continue with this head shaving nonsense. I wish you were here this week (so you have changed my life for the better) I could use you at work (physically always we are under staffed but more emotionally right now...)

Spaghetti Brained said...

ya know what, I've secretly wanted to shave my head too!! ... I'm in if you are! haha. I think we could cross some of these off together if you're willing! : )
<3