Saturday, May 9, 2009

MUSIC OF MAY



Music is on my mind this month.
Lately I have been restless with music. If you are in that same spot, here is some stuff that I like this month. You may like it too.

super chill/ "I feel like something is wrong"
Civil Twilight- Quiet In My Own Town
The Cure- Boys Don't Cry, Just Like Heaven and any of their older stuff. Mostly their work from the 80's
The Script- Break Even, Lose Yourself, The Man Who Can't Be Moved
Kate Voegele- Hallelujah, You Can't Break A Broken Heart, Lift Me Up

not so chill
The Spill Canvas- Lillaby, Break A Leg, This Is For Keeps, All Hail The Heartbreaker, All Over You
Bush- Come Down, Glycerin
Addison Road- Sticking With You
The Afters- Love Lead Me On
Foo Fighters- All My Life, Pretender, Best Of You, Learn To Fly
The Honorary Title- Stay Away, Everything I Once Had
Shinedown- Second Chance
Matt Nathanson- Come On Get Higher, Heartbreak World, Princess
Audioslave- Like A Stone, Show Me How To Live, Revelations, Doesn't Remind Me
Nirvana- Come As You Are, Sappy

No comments: