Wednesday, March 17, 2010

just me

I hate the feeling of being tied down.

Through it all, I am thankful. I do not regret one thing because it got me to the place I am now. I now know that if at the end of the day I do not love myself, I can’t expect anyone else to love me either. The only way I can love myself is if I am my own person. I pray that one day God will put a man in my life that I can love and will love me for me. Whether that is the same guy or a completely new person, I am trusting that God has an awesome plan for my life.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Hey Berry! I think that it is great that came to this realization. instead of being like some girls and just trying to move on to the next guys that you can be with. This is a sign of maturity. I cannot wait to see how your life ends up, cause I know it is gunna be awesome!!