Sunday, July 6, 2008

American Idol Concert






For my birthday I got tickets to the American Idol tour. Without question I took my best friend Kori. Our seats were pretty good too because the idols would walk to the side of the stage where we were sitting. At the end David Cook threw his guitar pick and it landed right by me but then a crazy pack of girls all dove for it...it was that moment that I realized it was silly and I didnt want it anyways. The second to last picture is of my love Michael Johns. Believe it or not, he is even better looking in person. I talked with Brooke White for a minute too. She was very nice and had a lot of hair.

2 comments:

Whit & Shane said...

uhh im pretty jealous... last season was by far my favorite! Although he's four years younger, David Archuleta has my heart. lol

Amanda said...

no no...it is all about Michael Johns! haha