Thursday, July 3, 2008

My Big Brother






The bottom pictures are from our frequent bowling nights. I always try so hard to make Alan as bad as I am haha. Unfortunately even when I am standing in front of the lane, he still manages to do better than me. The top ones are just some random ones we took last night when Alan came over. It was the also day that I taught him how to make a poutie face--it took a few hilarious tries for him to catch on. Right now Alan is living at my grandmas house and I miss him being at home. I have no one to mess around with and am SO bored. I cant even imagine what it is going to be like when I go to college and don't see him for months at a time --I think the longest we have been apart is a week. I am not looking forward to that!

3 comments:

Whit & Shane said...

girl i didnt know you had a blog... yay im so excited. YOU ARE GORGEOUS.... IT HAS BEEN WAY TOO LONG. love ya love your cousin whit:)

Lorna said...

Hi Amanda....your blog is so cute and you are adorable! Please put my blog on your site...I would love to hear from you...it's been so long since I've been able to see you and you have just grown up overnight. I can't belive it...I miss you..and congratulations on your graduation.
I love you...
Aunt Lorna

Amanda said...

Aunt Lorna, I will add you on mine for sure! I miss all of you so much. I really wish I would have gotten to see more of you when I lived so close all these years! I miss you guys!