Saturday, December 4, 2010

who I was, am and will be.

There is such a difference in those three. I was so happy and confident in who I was. This year's first semester was the best semester of college for me. Life was easy and I had everything I wanted. But then I stopped trying. I stopped my daily routine and eventually changed. I let someone else take the drivers seat in my life and things got out of control. I changed into who I am now. Who I am now is not good. I am not proud of the things I have done or how I have treated people. I lost my focus and drive in life. Instead of independent and confident, I became dependent and unsure. When I look at myself, I dont even recognize the person I have become.

But I am done. I do not have to be confined to who I have been lately. I know who I will be.
I will be strong
I will live for an audience of one
I will be confident in who God has made me to be
I will be content with whatever situation
I will be beautiful on the inside and outside
I will be driven by my goals and passions
I will be fun and caring
I will be patient (this one is going to forever be a work in progress)
I will be

No comments: