Monday, December 6, 2010

still I will praise You

my heart longs to love You. to love You more than anything in this world. i long for You to be the God of my heart, mind and actions.

yet i feel like i am drowning. i feel like You have left my side. a broken heart and loneliness are my constant companions. will the sun ever shine on me again?

but still i know You are faithful. You have brought me through trials before. Your love and grace are constantly poured on my like a streaming waterfall.

hear my cry to you God. fill my life again. restore my heart and give me a deep passion for You. may Your face shine upon me and make your presence known to me.

"The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." -Psalm 34:18

"I can see a light that is coming for the heart that holds on. And there will be an end to these troubles, but until that day comes, still I will praise You. Still I will praise You."

No comments: