Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Across The Universe- Day 1

Things I Have Learned:
Arizona has lots of dinosaurs all over the place.
Indians are welcomed in Arizona.
They really want you to buy their jewelry or jerkey.
I need new windshield wipers
It is possible for there to be only one cloud in the sky and it follow you and continue to rain.
The oldest lady to graduate from college is 95 years old
Texas is smelly-like Dotty the diesel.
Fog is awesome
Humidity is not
Chelsea is not good to sleep with-- she is a cuddler=no go0d for me haha
It is possible for me to drive about 14 hours all myself.
Muisic really is amazing and I would die without it.
Cruise control would make life easy..of course I do not have it.

What have you learned today?

2 comments:

Emily said...

i like snow. fireplaces. good friends and wine. none of which i enjoyed today in the 100 degrees but i watched tv and it seemed nice.

Amanda said...

what were you watching that had those things? I would say that those things are swell as well--except wine. Its nasty.