Friday, August 22, 2008

Across The Universe- Day 4

Today no traveling to school went down. However I still learned several things:
Steak n Shake can give you food poisoning.
The Reed's dog Jack will eat my stuff. --here is how it went down: We left the dog with Kyle while we went shopping. He let the dog out of his room and it wandered into my room, found my retainers and some other things and ate them. I am sad that my retainers are gone because now my teeth will get crooked and look ugly... i need new ones asap.
The Reed's sub division is the hardest thing in the world to get out of.
Getting lost in Missouri while everyone is at work can be entertaining.
The Goodwill in St Peters is super clean and HUGE!
Kyle(former intern) gets very competitive with Scategories.
Kamrie(Kyle's sister) gets very creative with Scategories.
Chelsea says things that make people want to fight us.
I also learned how to use photoshop to make graphic things..some look good..others not so much. I will put one or two up later.
*tell me something interesting that you did today?
-something out of the normal routine
*tomorrow I get to Lincoln and see the next four years of my life. I hope that I dont get lost on the way.

No comments: