Thursday, August 28, 2008

Home, Home On The Range

This is my roomie Autumn.
So far I have had to write five papers and read 175 pages. I have a stalker on campus(I will have to tell you the story sometime..its bad) and have made some really fun friends. Last night I got to sleep for 10 hours and it was the best. I woke up to it all stormy outside--and freakin cold. I have been challenged to think differently in so many ways so far. One of my lectures was about purpose, one of the chapels was about home being in God and not a physical place here on earth (side note on that...this was amazing to me because I had been thinking all along that I was leaving my home..when really my home was never in Vegas), I also had a student led worship night that made me think about the things that I desire most and if I would be willing to give them up for God. Here at LCC I am surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses.

No comments: