Friday, August 22, 2008

Across The Universe- Day 3


Things I learned today:
Heavy rain with bad windshield wipers is very very scary
Getting lost in MO is horribly funny because other people are grumpy
Everything closes in Missouri before the sun goes down
There are more Adult Video stores in Missouri than in Vegas... you may think that I am exaggerating because I usually do, but seriously there are a TON!
The Reed's are some of the nicest people
Time differences are miserable and hard to remember
There are a ton of country stations on the radio
Chelsea does not like country... but I do
Driving for three days straight sucks

Did you learn anything today?

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love Chic-fil-a

Unknown said...

Hey Amanda....thanks for the shout out! BTW....extremely annoyed is different than grumpy. :)