Wednesday, December 31, 2008

And the winner is...

As you may know, Trev and I have been competing at everything. The main competition was with our blogs. Whoever could post the most in the month of December won. Clearly, I came out on top. I finished the month with three more than he had. There was some talk on his blog about guys being better and being able to "run with the big dogs". Now that we have cleared up that it was all garbage...we can continue on with our lives. (I am sure all two of you reading this were highly concerned with this issue)
This brings me to my next issue...Now that I have proven a point, my blogging may not be as often. I know you are torn up inside and broken hearted that I will not post as much. I have confidence that you will make it.
Oh yeah, welcome to 2009.

1 comment:

Trev said...

Meh meh meh. Congrats I suppose.