Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Teams

NFL- San Fransisco 49ers: I have always been a loyal fan of them. My cousins got me into them.
New Orleans Saints: Mike Hass(above) was wide receiver for Oregon State and I love him. He now plays for the saints and is roomies with Reggie Bush.
I also really like the chargers because Philip Rivers is a stud.
Soccer- LA Galaxy of course.
MLB- San Fransisco Giants: I am their loyal fan too. Ill stick with them through thick and thin.
College sports (any and all)- Oregon State University Beavers. I love this school so much. I am forever a beaver.
Hockey- I dont really have a team but I usually root for the team with the less lame mascot. The mapleleafs? really? No, I dont think so.

2 comments:

Trev said...

This is such a pathetic list of teams. All the San Francisco teams are terrible. Philip Rivers is a complete jerk and not even that good. And you should really pick a hockey team, even if they are terrible like the Blues.

Amanda said...

thanks for making me feel terrible! haha