Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Its too cold

No one likes a complainer. However, lately I find myself complaining constantly about the weather. I just feel like I have not been warm...like seriously warm...since October.
So here is my average day of freezing to death...
wake up and get out of bed into my cold room.
get out of the shower into another cold room.
travel outside to classes and to eat..in the freezing cold.
sit in my classes where it is generally cold.
then participate in some more cold activities.
and finally go to bed where it is fairly cold outside of my covers.

ok so now I am officially done complaining about the cold.

2 comments:

Trev said...

hahaha. you have been complaining about the weather since you stepped on campus in august

Emily said...

um its like me in the summer in vegas...